Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Home

I made it home and have already gone back to work. I am missing every one of my filipino friends so much. I want to thank everyone who helped in offering up prayers and financial support. I was so blessed to be able to go on the trip. It flew by and I am still trying to process in my mind everything that happened. God worked in great ways and our team saw a lot accomplished. I feel that God used this trip to not only leave an impact on the filipino people but on me. I have a deeper appreciation for the blessings God has given me here. I also know that we were able to bring new people into the kingdom of God. Thank you so very much for your help.

I am already excited about the possibility of a return trip in January. I am pre-planning for a longer term mission trip. I would like to go for 2 months instead of 2 weeks. I would also like to have some people join me on my trip for atleast 2weeks out of the 2 months. If you are interested in even the slightest bit, let me know and I will help you raise money and plan ahead.

No comments: