Monday, May 19, 2008

The Day has arrived.

I didn't sleep at all last night. I rolled around in my bed until it was morning and then I got up ready for today. I am stoked about this trip and can not wait to be on the plane out of here. I will be headed to the airport in 2 hours and will be flying out not long after that. Please keep me in your prayers. Please keep our team in your prayers as well. Our team consists of Jay Adkins, Robby Pearson, Daniel Savage, Bobby Wood, Janna Johnston, Amanda Lindsey, and Billy Cox all from New Orleans. Also on that List is my pastor CJ Adkins and myself. I am looking forward to the trip and what God has in store. Here is a quick run down of the scheduled activities.

May 21 - arrival
Lee Plaza needs
Dinner, Get Acquainted and Planning Meeting at Shakey's, Dumaguete City

May 22 - 23 - Bais City
8:00 A.M. - start trip to Bais City lunch at Amorganda's Won restaurant
1:00 P.M. - to Joan & Ptr. Ugdoc's church mission area doing House to House Evangelism
5:00 or 6:00-8:00 P.M.- Evangelistic Crusade

May 24 - Mayaposi, Mabinay
8:00 A.M. - trip to Mayaposi lunch at Amorganda's Won restaurant. House to House Evangelism 4:00 P.M. - Evangelistic Crusade Mayaposi Church vicinity

May 25 - SUNDAY - Mission Team divides into 3 groups:
NLCC (Ptr. Valdez and Villa) – Robby, Jana, Billy
Mayaposi (Ptr. Zerna and Juvy) – CJ, Amanda, Bobby
Bais City (Joan and Ptr. Ugdoc) – Jay, Daniel, Joey

(The Bais and Mayaposi teams will leave Dumaguete at 8:00 A.M.)

4:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M. - Seminar Workshop at NLCC

May 26 - 27 - Pastors/Church Leaders Seminar - Bethel Guest House

May 28 - Sibulan, Negros Oriental
8:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. - House to House Evan. Ptr. Pleider de la Pena and Ptr. Neri Rio's areas
2:00 P.M. - House to House Evangelism Ptr. Silorio and Ptr. de Jesus areas
5:00 P.M. or 6:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M. - Evangelistic Crusade - Sibulan Auditorium

May 29 - Bais City Bay - Dolphin Watching Farewell Fellowship Time
6:00 A.M. - trip to Bais City Bay
3:00 P.M. - trip to Bethel Guest House, Dumaguete City
5:00 P.M. or 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. - Evangelistic Crusade - Sibulan Auditorium

May 30 - Homeward Bound


As you can tell there is a lot of stuff crammed into a short period of time. Please pray for us.

I will update as much as possible. I may be able to update in LA before we head out to Hong Kong, but if not I will see you all in the Philippines.

PS. Check out my pastors blog. He will be updating as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,

We do to pray for all of you, Mission Team. We are so blessed to your hearts and your passions by working with us in expanding God's kingdom. May God richly bless you..:)