Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Maayong Buntag

Good morning from the Philippines!

We made it finally. After several long hours on a plane we made it to the philippines yesterday afternoon. I was very tired but more than excited to be here. We recieved an amazing welcome at the airport. It was so amazing to see all my philippine friends. I have never recieved a more loving or happy welcoming. It was alot like coming home after being away for a long time. Today we will begin the ministry that we came here for. We are going to take a 2 -3 hour drive into the mounatins to a place called Bias City. We will then go house to house. Thank you for your continued prayers and thoughts for us. I am very excited about being here. I don't have much time right now to write but I will try and update you later this evening (if your reading this back home in the morning).

No comments: