Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Adios sa Pilipinas

The trip so far has been amazing. We have accomplished quite a lot. We built an extra room and entrance way onto the church building at New Life Christian Church. We held 4 block parties/crusades and many people where saved. We held a pastor's seminar for two days in which 60+ people showed up. I made many new friends and was reunited with old ones. I have felt so blessed to be able to be a part of this. I have learned a lot of Cebuano. If you were tired of me talking about the philippines before then I apologize in advance for when I get home. Today we will be leaving the island of negros and going to Manilla for one day, then flying home. The trip has flown by and I am very sad to be leaving. I miss my friends and family at home but I really feel like I could stay here. I want to thank everyone who has helped me in finiancial matters and in prayer. I can never thank you enough.

When I get home, I am going to be working at raising the money to come back in January. On that trip, I would like to stay for a lot longer than 2 weeks. I am praying that I will be able to stay for a few months. Please continue your prayers. The plane ride is a long one home and will be a very sad time. I will be working on the documentary of the trip and I hope that I have a lot of good footage and stories. Once Again thank you so much.

No comments: