Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Hero's Top 10 Albums

It's been a while since I've posted and I apologize. I have been very busy with work, practicing with my band (Attack Flamingo), and DJing. It's been hard to keep updating daily like I want to. Anyways I have been wanting to post some more music related stuff so over the next few days and weeks I am going to be posting The Hero's top ten favorite albums of all time.

If you know me, then you know that The Hero loves music. I can't drive a mile in my car without having the right cd in. If I could I would listen to music 24 hours a day. I love to make mixes for different occasions and with different themes. I probably have over 20,000 songs on my computer. It is very hard to narrow down a list of favorite songs and artists. I was going to first make a top 5 list of albums but I found that to be impossible. But after much thought and self arguing I have come up with a list of my top ten albums. I am going to write 10 blogs, 1 for each album. I will find youtube videos of songs from each album and post them too. So anyways stay tuned to this blog for some good music in the new future.

Check in next time for the number 10 album.......... Exodus by Andy Hunter.

No comments: