Thursday, March 6, 2008

Big News Day March 06, 2008

Today is a big news day on several fronts.

I will begin with a piece of personal news. I purchased my plane tickets to the Philippines today. I will be headed there in May for a mission trip.



A jewish seminary was in the heart of Israel was attacked by terrorists today. To me this shows that the struggle is not about creating a two-state system but about eliminating the Jewish state and having only an Islamic state. Islamic nations will not give up until they succeed or die trying.


Hamas does not take credit for attack but calls it heroic.

A bombing at a military recruiting office in NY today. It is a little too early to connect this to any terrorist group but the act is still stupid.

Speaking of the Philippines, an arrest was made today stopping an attempt by terrorists to bomb several embassies.

No comments: